We know how your stomach can get all fluttery before popping ‘the question.’ After all, its once-in-a-lifetime moment for ‘most’ of us. No pun intended.
Well, that’s why, we wanted to shortlist a few destinations. Places that will spruce the romantic quotient and help you sweep her off her feet.
Take a gander-
1. Santorini, Greece – The presence of quintessential white and blue-domed churches along with the sunset sprawling over the turquoise Aegean Sea- Santorini’s picturesque landscape is one of the best places to put that ring on her finger. The atmosphere is exotic enough to melt her into your arms. And if your girl is into dreamy destinations, we suggest you start with the bookings.
2. Havasu Falls (Grand Canyon) – Unequivocally one of the best places for hiking enthusiasts- Havasu falls look splendid. Taking a dip in the idyllic pool will calm you to bits. If your better half feels for natural landscapes, there’s nothing more she will ask for. It will be a picture-perfect scene to propose with the sound of the falls in the background and a sheet of infinite blue sky over your head. Grand- Just like the canyon!
3. Rann of Kutch, India – Located in the Kutch District of Gujarat, Rann of Kutch is a seasonal marsh and is one of the largest salt deserts in the world. An offbeat location- the desert offers unbridled view of the horizon. Propose on the white sand under the spell of the full moonlight. Your ‘silhouetted’ images will demonstrate a love saga. It will look like a beautifully shot romantic scene, straight out of a movie
4. Hamilton Island, Australia – It is the ultimate destination for a tailor-made romantic proposal. Book a luxurious resort and dine on the deck as the sun says ‘adios’ for the day. Or absorb the aerial view (helicopter ride) of Whitehaven beach offering a beautiful stretch of sand. Find your moment amidst the exotic destination and frame those ever-lasting memories.
5. Central Park, New York – Bow Bridge in the midst of Central Park is minimalist fairy tale experience. The spot offers tranquillity and with rowboats on the lake beneath, it is the perfect postcard moment. The scenery around the bridge changes with every season with spring and fall being the most colourful. Where else are you going to find a scenery that changes with every season. Plan on a weekday and bridge your love forever.